Pages

Searching for ways to make living with little kids more fun with smiles...

Friday, October 15, 2010

Pooh's Honey Bread



I don't know how many times I have baked Pooh's Honey Bread. My friends always love it, and I haven't yet met any child who doesn't fall in love with this bread. We recently were invited to the birthday party of one of the kids who LOVE the honey bread, so we brought a fresh loaf as a birthday gift. Unfortunately, we were not able to stay at the party to see her open all the gifts.

Her mom later wrote me saying:
"My daughter was sooo excited when she opened your gift! She ran around the room showing everyone "Her" Honey bread and was letting everyone smell it! LOL. This is one of her favorite things and she will always remember how you made this for her when she was sick."

This totally made my day (and it happened to be my birthday)! I love it when kids appreciate simple little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment