Pages

Searching for ways to make living with little kids more fun with smiles...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tuna Sandwich


Leah had been asking for a tuna sandwich for days, so I decided to let her make her own for lunch today.


I was hoping my favorite can opener (OXO smooth edge can opener) would work for her too, but unfortunately, she didn't have enough strength yet... Although I almost contacted OXO asking to consider designing a special can opener for little kids, I realized there wouldn't be much demand probably. :(


OXO mini prep bowl is perfect for little hands!






Leah could hardly wait for me to finish taking photos of her first sandwich. She said so many times almost crying, "I want to eat it NOW!"


Decorated by Leah. She said she made a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment